Stop feeling self-concious!
Take a look at the amazing results you can experience from Hair Growth Stimulation.
I use a combination of micro-needling and micro-shading to
including injuries to the skin, pattern baldness and assisting with hair growth on various areas of the skin.
• $800 - Typically for larger areas of pattern baldness (smaller areas are less)
• A consultation is necessary to determine the exact price
(you can also text photos of the area for a phone quote).
• Includes second session: 6-8 weeks later, this is necessary to stimulate the hair follicles and implant more color. These sessions typically run about 2 hours (depending on the size of the area being covered) and the second one is a little shorter.
• If more sessions are desired in the future, you’ll get 50% off the full, current published rate.
• You’ll need to keep the ointment provided to you on the area for five days during the healing process, while keeping the area clean and dry.
• You can resume all of your regular activities right away, except for activities that cause excessive sweating.
• If the procedure is on your scalp, you should not wash your hair for a minimum of four days afterwards.
• Is this procedure guaranteed to make my hair grow back?
In most cases my clients have seen hair growth after this procedure (typically after four months, but sometimes sooner). However, I have had a few cases (one was a bald area on the scalp from birth and a few others were scars on the scalp), where we did not believe that hair growth was activated after a few sessions.
• Does it hurt?
I apply a high-grade, topical anesthetic 30 minutes before beginning this procedure. To make it as comfortable as possible: don’t have coffee or alcohol for two days prior to your appointment; don’t agitate the skin before your appointment; and don’t schedule the procedure while you’re super stressed or menstruating.
"I developed a bald spot on the side of my head, that kept getting bigger each year, that drove me nuts. When a friend told me that Kim could possibly help me with it, I couldn’t believe it and made an appointment immediately.
Now I no longer feel self conscious about the spot, Kimberly's work was amazing. I just wish I knew about her sooner!"
- Ken W.
Book a procedure or come in for a consultation -- if you’re strongly considering doing a particular procedure, we can reserve time to work on you that same day if desired!
We'll discuss colors in depth and design the area together using pencil, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting before we begin.
Relax comfortably with spa music and aromatherapy in a comfortable, lying position while the color is implanted using topical anesthetics.
Resume all of your regular activities while applying ointment 3-4 times per day for 5-7 days on the area.