This procedure is especially loved by those with shaky hands.
I’ve discovered that the finest alteration in the placement of ink around the eyes can achieve significant differences in your overall appearance, sometimes even correcting and concealing slight nuances.
the results you desire!
Below are several different eyeliner procedures I custom design to get
If you’re seeking the look of fuller lashes, without the look of makeup, this procedure is for you! Ink is lightly brushed throughout the lash-line, creating a very natural look.
This technique, also called tightlining, is used by makeup artists to give the eyes mystery and depth. Note: sometimes this procedure needs additional sessions to achieve a darker appearance.
My clients who love makeup and desire a more made-up look typically opt for a heavy eyeliner.
Strategically placing the ink above the lash line and connecting the corners of the eyeliner results in a more youthful appearance, as the lid visibly appears pulled upwards.
$700 - All first time eyeliner procedures.
• Includes a touch-up session 6-8 weeks later to ensure that the color and design is absolutely perfect! =
• The first session runs about 2 hours and the second one is a little shorter.
• When you’re ready for a Color Refresher (usually 3-5 years later), you’ll get 50% off the full, current published rate.
• Remove contacts (bring glasses to the procedure).
• Remove ALL eyelash extensions at least 2 days prior to the treatment.
• Wait at least 2 months after Lasik surgery; stop using any lash growth serums for at least 4 weeks; do not have any caffeine or alcohol and avoid doing anything that may irritate your skin (lash tinting, curling) for at least two days prior to the procedure.
• The eyes may be slightly swollen after the eyeliner procedure and could swell a little more when you wake up the next day. Swelling reduces from there and over the next two days.
• You’ll need to keep the ointment provided to you on the area for seven days during the healing process, while keeping it clean and dry.
• Does it hurt?
I apply a high-grade, topical anesthetic 30 minutes before beginning this procedure - nearly every single client tells me afterwards that it was not as bad as they had imagined. To make it as comfortable as possible: don’t have coffee or alcohol for two days prior to your appointment; stop using lash growth serum for at least four weeks before your appointment; and don’t schedule the procedure while you’re super stressed or menstruating.
• How long will the color last?
The darker the pigment, the longer the results. A very light and natural eyeliner will last for roughly 1-3 years, while a dramatic and dark eyeliner could last 6-8 years before needing to be refreshed.
"Kim talked me through the entire process and kept me very comfortable. I literally went from hating how I looked in the morning to racing to the mirror each day to see my new, sexy eyes."
- Summer S.
Book a procedure or come in for a consultation -- if you’re strongly considering doing a particular procedure, we can reserve time to work on you that same day if desired!
We'll discuss colors in depth and design the area together using pencil, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting before we begin.
Relax comfortably with spa music and aromatherapy in a comfortable, lying position while the color is implanted using topical anesthetics.
Resume all of your regular activities while applying ointment 3-4 times per day for 5-7 days on the area.