This sensual symbol creates a seductive and flirtatious look, adding glamour to your appearance. My clients most often request placement for their beauty marks either under the eye, above or below the lip, or on one cheek. Pick a spot that highlights your favorite feature!
Another procedure related to my Beauty Mark procedure that has gained popularity recently is Freckling, where multiple freckles are scattered across the nose and cheeks.
• $200 - Beauty Mark.
• $450 - Freckling starts at this rate. A consultation is required to determine price, which is based on the size of the area.
• Typically Beauty Marks do not require a second session.
• Freckling includes a second session 6-8 weeks after the first one to ensure that the color and design are absolutely perfect!
• Beauty Mark sessions are typically around 45 minutes and Freckling is about 1.25 hours.
• When you’re ready for a Color Refresher (usually annually for Beauty Marks and 1-2 years later for Freckling), you’ll get 50% off the full, current published rate.
• Does it hurt?
I apply a high-grade, topical anesthetic for a few minutes before beginning this procedure - nearly every single client tells me afterwards that it was not as bad as they had imagined. To make it as comfortable as possible: don’t have coffee or alcohol for two days prior to your appointment.
• How long will the mark(s) last?
Since the area of pigmentation is very small, Beauty Marks and Freckling typically last around one year before needing to be refreshed. You can increase the time between Color Refreshers by keeping acid-based products off of the areas and staying out of the sun.
"I met Kimberly several years ago after I went through breast cancer and she did my areolas. She has an amazing artistic hand and is so incredibly attentive to details, that I decided to add a little beauty mark at my last visit. Let me tell you, it is so cute and perfect and makes me feel so beautiful!"
- Jenny G.
Book a procedure or come in for a consultation -- if you’re strongly considering doing a particular procedure, we can reserve time to work on you that same day if desired!
We'll discuss colors in depth and design the area together using pencil, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting before we begin.
Relax comfortably with spa music and aromatherapy in a comfortable, lying position while the color is implanted using topical anesthetics.
Resume all of your regular activities while applying ointment 3-4 times per day for 5-7 days on the area.