Whether you are struggling with a chronic hair loss issue, the effects of aging or a traumatic physical experience, my goal is to make you feel safe & comfortable while delivering life-changing transformations using permanent makeup procedures in a loving and supportive atmosphere.
As a professional Permanent Makeup Artist in Orange County, CA since 2004, I'm known for my ability to achieve symmetry and color match with precision for ultra natural-looking procedures and expert artist training around the world.
• Traveling consultant and trainer for top cosmetic companies including Lancôme and Clinique 1994-99.
• Certified at the International Institute of Permanent Cosmetics (IIPC) 2004.
• Trained personally with Patti Pavlik (the woman accredited with starting the Permanent Makeup revolution) before she passed away.
• Voted "Best in Permanent Makeup" in Orange County by Modern Luxury Orange County Magazine.
• Sought after coach & trainer for other Permanent Makeup artists around the world to improve technique, grow their businesses and deliver excellent results.
• Opened Beauty Hideaway in Laguna Hills in 2014 - a unique beauty studio offering enhancement services, makeup training and supportive community for women to connect and thrive.
• Creator of Girls' Night Out Makeup Classes - how to apply makeup for long-lasting, youthful looks.
• Representative for 'Senegence', a long-lasting line of makeup.
• Extended education through advanced classes at IIPC, as well as Huntington Academy.
• Actively involved in multiple boards and forums with a deep drive to continually learn about the unique and amazing industry of micropigmentation.
• Public speaker for inspirational beauty related events & seminars throughout California.
who confidently send their clients to me for my award-winning approach to creating realistic reconstructive tattooed designs.
"Kim talked me through the entire process and kept me very comfortable. I literally went from hating how I looked in the morning to racing to the mirror each day to see my new, sexy eyes."
- Summer S.
Realistic & natural-looking,
drop the hassle of penciling in your brows everyday.
For the repair of jagged hash marks or bizarrely colored brows as a result of the current micro-blading frenzy.
The most realistic, natural-looking areolas attainable for those who have had a mastectomy in a loving, understanding and comforting environment.
Proven procedures to help an array of hair-loss conditions including injuries to the skin & pattern baldness.
Improve the appearance and texture and plump the skin with this minimally invasive procedure that can be performed all over the body.
+ tips & tricks so you can create easy, long-lasting, everyday & glammed up makeup looks.
Book a procedure or come in for a consultation -- if you’re strongly considering doing a particular procedure, we can reserve time to work on you that same day if desired!
We'll discuss colors in depth and design the area together using pencil, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting before we begin.
Relax comfortably with spa music and aromatherapy in a comfortable, lying position while the color is implanted using topical anesthetics.
Resume all of your regular activities while applying ointment 3-4 times per day for 5-7 days on the area.
"After spending most of my adult life without eyebrow hair or eyelashes due to Alopecia, it has been literally life-changing to have Kimberly’s very natural designs on my face, simulating the features that were taken from me."
- Linda L.